Thursday, March 15, 2018

Mermaid from Sasayaki Glitter

I am back with one more card for the day.   This one features the Mermaid from Sasayaki Glitter.   I just think this image is so adorable.   I can just picture her little friend secretly loving her hugs.

Find her here: http://etsy.me/2FFlKPg




I colored her with Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E51
Hair, Top and Tail BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18, with a  slight bit of RV19
Fin and headband: BG13, BG15, RV13, RV17, RV19
Her friend: YG67, YG63, YG13

I added some Nuvo glitter accents to the backside of her tail  

I used cardstock and pattern paper from my stash, and a Spellbinders Floral Ovals Die.

I added 2 Charms from a set I purchased from Hobby Lobby.   I thought they were so perfect for Mermaids with the "fin" accents on them.


I recorded a short video putting the card together. 



I hope you enjoyed!

See you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment